Participate with all your senses in a unique seminar in practical botany in charming Lafkos, Pelion!
- We learn about the sowing, cultivation, collection and drying of aromatic and medicinal plants.
- We learn to utilise oil and vinegars with herbs in our cooking.
- We learn to prepare traditional herbal ointments with cosmetic and therapeutic properties.
- We make bath salts.
- We make herbal oil products for therapeutic purposes.
- We make various decorative items with the flowers and herbs of Pelion.
- We learn how to collect fruits and herbs from nature responsibly.
- We learn about the material benefits of herbs in our cooking and for our health.
- Through practical exercises, we learn how to distinguish everything we find during our walk in nature.
At the end of each course we take home our own hand made creams, oils and salts.
Beekeeping Seminar and practice with using protective clothing whilst working with hives.